Chamber Type Shrink Wrapping Machines
Dan Packaging partner Minipack-Torre are the original patent holders for this type of shrink wrapping machine producing the first ever machine in 1975.
View our range of Manual and Semi-automatic Chamber Shrink Wrap Machines below
Manual Chamber Machines
• Includes eight shrink wrap models
• Sealing bar sizes and speed capabilities up to 300 packs per hour •20% energy saving features - stopping the fan when the chamber is opened
Semi-Auto Chamber Machines
• Wide choice of models to suit many applications
• Speed potentials from 350 up to 650 packs per hour with easy management and operation of the machine via the PLC control panel and soft shrink fan speed control
• Perfect for light or flexible products found in print and media industries
Large Format Chamber Machines
• Four models all capable of wrapping up to 300 packs per hour
• Includes two that have 840mm x 590mm sealing areas and can be supplied with an extra high hood option (up to 490mm high) as may be required
• The biggest model is a very large FM 90 with a huge 1280 x 800mm sealing area ideal for picture frames, posters and such like
Great for the dog park!!
"My two young labs absolutely love this toy. They are rough on toys, so we have to work with them on not trying to destroy a toy the moment it is given to them.
This "flying squirrel" immediately became and continues to be a high value toy, so it is put up and out of the way when not being played with. Lightweight and flexible, but even so, the toy is really durable.”